Sunday, February 15, 2009

Journal Entry #3

Although the past lab didn't teach me anything really regarding my idea, it made me realize the power of being an entrepreneur. The power of the computer has obviously been seen on our society. When the computer was first being invented, they didn't know what kind of influence it was going to have on the world, but as time has shown it has changed our world in ways never though imaginable.

Even though my Sweet Dreams Cookie isn't on the same level as the computer, it teaches me that it takes a vision to make something work. If I plan carefully and do research behind what I want to accomplish, then who's to say what can or cant be done. The power of an idea is something that can carry forth anything.

Being an entrepreneur is something that can't be taught. There are certain attributes that make one able to develop new ideas. I have a lot to learn in order to be like that but I know that if I take something I feel strongly about and develop it, then I know that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment