Sunday, February 8, 2009

Journal Entry #2

The lab that I just completed was a very useful tool, especially for the idea I have pertaining to the sweet dreams cookie. PowerPoint is an essential tool for an aspiring business. It is a way to present the material you have in an organized and easy to follow manner. This lab helped refine those skills for me.

It is very important to understand what makes PowerPoint so effective. The design needs to be simple and not too busy. There needs to be main key ideas, not the use of full sentence. And most importantly, when giving a presentation through PowerPoint, the presenter should be reading straight off the slides, but rather use it as a guide.

I learned through this lab some tools about PowerPoint that I never knew existed. I didn't know I had the ability to put in a video and I thought that was a neat things. Overall, having the ability to use PowerPoint effectively is a skill that I wasn't to continue to develop. It will help me out tremendously in my future career.

1 comment:

  1. You need to write your postings by connecting the weekly lecture and your business ideas. Actually, you do not need to write about your labs. -Youngseek

    ReplyDelete