Sunday, February 1, 2009

Journal Entry #1

My idea for the Sweet Dreams cookie is an idea I hope to implement in the near future. It is a concept I feel strongly about and want to see if there is going to be a market for such a unique, and different sleep remedy. With proper research, I hope to see what will become of this idea.

The past lab for this week dealt mostly with identifying the parts of a computer. Although I don't know the exact correlation, it made me think what are the similarities between the idea I have and the cookie. I came to realize that just with being able to name the important aspects of a computer, it is also essential to know every component of the idea I have.

The more I know about what I am trying to do, the easier it will be for me to sell and promote my idea. With any venture, knowledge is a key component. If you don't know anything about the product, deal, or promotion you are trying to set forth, then it is impossible to really have a grasp and be successful with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment